- 987 DVM Universidad Nacional de Río Cuarto, Argentina.
- 1995 MS University of Nebraska-Lincoln; Lincoln, NE., USA.
- 2000 Ph.D. University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE., USA.
Professional Employment Experience
- 2004-Present. Assistant Professor. Department of Pathobiology, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT.
- 2001-2004. Microbiologist. Exotic Viral Diseases Research, Plum Island Animal Disease Center, Greenport, NY.
- 2000-2001. Research Associate. Department of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences, University of Nebraska- Lincoln and Plum Island Animal Disease Center, Agricultural Research Service, USDA, Greenport, NY.
- 1987-1992. Instructor. Area: Infectious Diseases of Domestic Animals. Department of Animal Pathology, School of Veterinary Medicine, Universidad Naçional de Río Cuarto, Argentina.
- PVS 5503. Molecular Approaches to Disease Diagnosis and Prevention.
- Classical Swine Fever Virus
- Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus (PRRSV)
- "Classical Swine Fever Virus: role of the 3'UTR in infectivity of swine." Plum Island Animal Disease Center, ARS, US Department of Agriculture. Specific Cooperative Agreement No 58-1940-5-573. May 2007.
- "Role of glycosylation of Classical Swine Fever Virus envelope proteins on virus virulence, antigenicity, and immunogenicity" National Research Initiative (#CONS-2006-01614), US Department of Agriculture. August 2006-August 2009.